Cherryvale Skateboard Company

Cherryvale Skateboard Company, founded by Valerie Phillips and Jason Gormley in Cherryvale, Kansas, April 12, 2006, is dedicated to the preservation of youthful idealism, naïve enthusiasms and unrealistic expectations.

Monday, February 18, 2008

BUM FACE


What is my bum up to? This is my seat after a visit to Maison Bertaux. At this rate I'll soon have a series of butt-created images. Looks a bit skull-like. Scary. Although I assure you I was having a top time. Maison Bertaux has replaced the New Piccadilly Cafe (RIP) as my home away from home in Soho. They do an ace traditional pot of tea (complete with strainer and bonus hot water jug) and are purveyors of genius pastries. Best in London I reckon. Plus they always have some interesting art to look at. That bloke from the Mighty Boosh has some stuff in there at the moment. After tea and cakes Valerie and I stopped by Claire De Rouen's amazing book shop to say hello to Claire and her Bat-Dog Otis - an Alsatian/Pug cross. Claire has some pictures of blokes with beards on display in her Exit Gallery done by a fella called Luke Stephenson. We met Luke the other week. He's a good guy. And Val loves his budgie photos.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Fabian said…

    Very original idea, taking photos where you sit. I watch skull figures in my bathroom walls, maybe someday i'll send you a photo so you can tell me you see them too and not just me. : )

    I was wondering, is there an e-mail i could contact Valerie or you guys directly besides leaving comments here? If there is, Please let me know.
    Here is my e-mail: thefabian@hotmail.com
    Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had to point you to http://www.theblogblog.net/?p=850 for a chair you're sure to like...

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger cherryvale skateboard company said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger cherryvale skateboard company said…

    Thanks Emphemerina, yeah, that's a cool stool alright, do you think they're made to measure?

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    one can only hope...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home